Empowering you in your birth journey
Offering prenatal breastfeeding classes periodically throughout the year. Fun and interactive with a holistic and practical approach to breastfeeding.
- Anatomy and physiology plus biology: pregnancy-first 2 weeks
- Is baby getting enough?
- Latch and positioning
- Colostrum harvesting and Hand expression, self massage/lymph drainage
- Nursing space
- Lactation Herbs, Nutrition and Ayurveda
- Paci, bottles and pumping, flange sizing maters
- Going back to work
- Common issues
- Postpartum Prep and Ancient Postpartum Wisdom
Next Class is April 22nd, 2023 3-6pm 1912 Center, Fisk Room.