The possible benefits of placenta encapsulation include: a decrease in postpartum mood disorders, increased production of oxytocin, a decrease in stress hormones, restoration of iron levels following bleeding after birth, and increased milk supply. Placentas contain progesterone in which majority of women have low levels and has been shown to decrease instances of postpartum depression with progesterone postpartum.
The process: you placenta will be either A. taken from your birth location within 24hrs-48hrs, or B. you refrigerate once home and is picked up with-in 2-3days. Placenta is then processed and dehydrated with respect to biohazard materials and cleanliness.
Usually placentas make 200+ pills and these will be neatly packaged in a cute container for you. Placenta capsules will need to be stored in the refrigerator.
Placenta Tincture – $20:
- 2 oz alcohol based tincture
Placenta Chocolates – $35:
- 24 chocolates containing placenta powder
- A fun and delicious way to take one of your daily doses
- Available in dark and milk chocolate
Smoothie Cubes – $15:
- 12 Blended and frozen raw placenta hearts
- Add them to your fruit smoothie and get the benefits of raw nutrition